Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ   

Board index » Tales of the Brave Ones » Wishing Well

Post Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:09 am 

I had recently had my brain flooded with ideas.. sadly most of the ideas are pretty useless, but here is a few that might be worth having a read of at least.

The possibility of an event calendar to be added to the forum.

Perhaps a gallery for the brave avalonian adventurer to post pictures taken on the sim.

Some form of forum games/puzzles (including perhaps the in world chest with the forum code idea?)

Link the facebook and forum to help with advertising (also post links into group chat and notices)

Perhaps do behind the scenes blogging.. so people can get an idea of what is to come? just a small taste/teaser.

Knights and squires get more involved in the forum.. blog, post pictures.. quest help videos? Excluding of course the few that do. I'd like to read more blogs and posts by them personally, as it will give me a good idea of what to expect in the future and it can be done without ruining the surprise.. if you are crafty.

Oh and i was talking to Merc about a flag race type thing.. that would involve like running and jumping around the rooftops and streets of the village to collect flags in a time limit (similar to assassins creed) a time limit or fastest time sort of thing.. just an idea.. perhaps jousting too, dragon mount jousting or racing.. hmm crazy ideas :lol:

Just some ideas you'd probably already considered.. but there they are :)

Report this post
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:46 am 
Site Admin

This section here is for posting events. We do need to use it more, though. viewforum.php?f=12

There is a FB link on the sign in world with the forum link now also :)

We have a gallery on Flickr here http://www.flickr.com/groups/avalon/ and there's this thread also viewforum.php?f=13 Both need more activity :)

We also have a blog http://avalon-scribe.blogspot.com/ which is linked on the main website page. I wonder how the blog, FB and Flickr can be linked on the forum on the top or side or something.

I agree that we need to do more on the forum and blog and we've sort of started :) I like the flag idea, that sounds like fun :).

I have a twitter account @AngeliqueSavira, but I mostly read it not tweet. I could be persuaded to tweet more with more followers :p

If you have any suggestions for forum games, please let us know and thanks for your ideas! :)

Hoggle: Shows what you know, don't it? ~ Labyrinth

Report this post

Board index » Tales of the Brave Ones » Wishing Well